Monday, September 12, 2011

Tickedd

I dress as a dude sometimes. Don't ask why, I just think I could be a really pretty dude. Now that I've said that, let me ALSO say that I'm PERFECTLY fine being female.
So...My friends KNOW I dress like a guy sometimes. Well, except for my ex-boyfriend. I'm sure that was a shock for him.
I come home and my ex-girlfriend and ex-boyfriend (who happen to be dating) BOTH told me that I'm gonna get a sex change. It's proof that neither know me. And my ex-boyfriend was acting like I was bi because of HIM. Wow! Idiots! I get the concern, I made a facebook for my "manself" (as my crush says). Yess, I'll admit it's a little weird, but I have NEVER been the one who followed the crowd. I was NEVER the one who did what everyone wanted me to unless I wanted to do that.
It's like roleplaying, yeah.
Anyway, I'm just ticked that them for thinking that when they're supposed to be my friends. Not even my mom thought that.

No comments:

Post a Comment