Saturday, September 10, 2011

Coffee. I need some


I'm so fasting right now.
Need coffee to go with it.
And I'm so happy. My lower spine sticks out just barely. BUT IT'S THERE!
I just wanna not eat.
We're going to go dress shopping today. I'm so excited.
Homecoming is in two weeks from day.
We're are a little late going shopping, but whatever.
I can't wait for Mom to get home and just say "Let's go" and and I'm just so excited.
I'm so cold, but that doesn't mean I'll close my vent.
I wanna go for a walk, but I'm not sure where to go.
There's this guy who I think likes me, but may just wanna be friends.
I hate not knowing.
I'm going to be pretty, though, even if he doesn't wanna date me.
Wow, I don't know what to think anymore.
I'm so hungry.
But I CAN'T eat. Gotta be thin. Gotta be pretty. Gotta get through this fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment