Friday, September 23, 2011

Three Days


That's how many days THIS week that I've missed.
I still have home work and test to make up from the last three days I missed LAST WEEK.
Home schooling sounding like a good idea?
Yep.
It's just...I don't wanna go back.
I feel like something bloomed in while talking to I.M. and going back means realizing that everything is THE SAME!
Tonight, I'm going out.
Hang around town.
Annoy my friends by being dressed up as a dude.
I've realized that no matter what they say, it annoys most of them.
Probably steal my older brother's clothes.
They've always looked better on me anyway.
I'm done with pills.
This past year that's all it's been.
Pills, pills, pills!
No more!
I.M.'s right, they're drugs all the same.
Anyway, I feel so much better now that I haven't taken anything for the first time in...nearly a year.
I feel amazingly...REAL.
Razor SHARP!~

No comments:

Post a Comment