Friday, September 16, 2011

Can't sleep.

This isn't the first time I've kept weird hours because of an illness. It's just sooo...strange to be doing jumping jacks while feeling like I'm going to puke.
I've gotten fat.
Only 40 jumping jacks before I feel tired.
What is this shit?
I'm ashamed of myself.
Before I could do 100 without noticing.
So, I'm working out every time my computer decides to take forever to load
Crunches mainly.
I'm looking up more thinspo.OH! Right. The doctor's.
I went there.
137 (that's what's between 136 and 138 right?).
Need to lose weight.
I told my mom I wanted to go vegan.
Without even thinking about how I could lose weight doing it.
It was just a challenge, there for me to take.
I told my mom that I'd do it if she got me vitamins so that I didn't die the first week.
I'll start tomorrow.

I'm so tired of being so fat.
I also need sleep. But I'm not tired. I guess I'll just do some more jumping jacks.
I'll feel it all tomorrow, staying up until one in the morning.
But I need to get into shape. I don't know what to do anymore.
What do people see in fat people?
I mean, I.M.'s far from skinny, but I don't see their beauty anymore.
I know, mentally, that they're not ugly.
Still, part of me doesn't want to have to try to be pretty.
I want it to come effortlessly.
I love how we get tired.
But we can't sleep.
It's neat.
I'm going now before I attack you with another picture.
Goodnight.
(50 jumping jacks, at least, before bed)

No comments:

Post a Comment