Sunday, September 4, 2011

Single Again


Because she was scared of being found out.
And because church makes me hate myself.
Makes me remember that bisexuality is a sin.
Make me remember that means I'm a sin.
So I'm talking to my friend about getting a boyfriend, who I can hold and love and snuggle with.
Been eating like a fat pig lately. Need to stop that if I'm getting even a cute boyfriend. Gotta be cute for him.
Gotta act like nothing's wrong for I.M. who therapied me better than my therapist until she got tired of hearing it.
There's a cut on my wrist that I thought "Here's to you" as it appeared.
I thought I went deep with it, but it didn't bleed much, sigh.
I don't bleed a lot when I cut anymore. It's...weird. It hurts though, which is just as good.
Uhmm I'm out of thing to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment