Sunday, September 18, 2011

All the way here,




I told myself, "I'm gonna get out there, yeah, and I'm going to run, just run. Even if it's raining."
It was dark when we got home.
I don't want want to run alone in the dark.
So I'm telling myself "I'll fast...and do it tomorrow.
I just wanna run so badly. Running gets rid of the fat on my hips, makes them stand out more.
I love when my hipbones stand out.
L.S. is starting a diet.
I'm gonna say that I'm starting one too at the lunch table.
Just be all "I'm not fat, but I'm not the thinnest I could be either.
I do. I want to be thinner.
I wanna run.
For...forever. Just forget everything.
I wanna dress like Cassie, be thin like a model, act like Effy.
Tomorrow. Tomorrow I will fast.
What's with me saying all this crazy shit to I.M. about being content?
I'm going to fast.
I'm going to bee thin and lovely and light.
Air-light.
...Anna...And her comments about people who don't eat.
She acts like she understands.
But she really doesn't.
Dropped half my sandwich.
To her it's a loss.
To me, it's a saving grace.
She just needs to shut her mouth about it.
I know, I need to calm down, just take it, try to make her understand, but I just want to look at her and go "Look, chick."
What brought this on?
L.S. said she was going to go on a diet, yeah, but the diet's REAL unhealthy. Like "a little bit of veggies" Veggie's are a dieter's saving grace!
Anyway, when I move my shoulder blades decide to stick out.

Kes: I hate, hate, hate putting things off but when I go to do it, I'm like "Uuuhhhh...." and end up not doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment