Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"Fuck it. I'll do it my way and the people who love me will understand because they love me...Fuck it."


I'm watching Skins, the UK version.
It's so...beautiful.
Cassie is one of those girls that when she wears something that shows her legs, I just want to gasp.
They're tiny.
They're wonderful.
They're everything mine aren't.
I want to run.
Really, I just wish I could run and run forever.
Just run from these problems.
My problem, though, about running?
I currently have no music to go running with.
The quote that I'm using for my title is from Skins.
It's something I think I've lived by my whole life.
Only I haven't found anyone who understands.
I don't think anyone understands my straight edge views, why I'm going to dye my hair blue, why I live like I'll be around forever and only for tomorrow. Honestly, I don't think they look into my eyes and understand why I don't eat when I do want to.
I was home from school sick today.
I'll be home tomorrow too.
I'm tired of wanting to stay home sooo much and getting sick and all of this other stuff.
Anywayy, I feel like just dancing around my room.
I feel active, no restless. No...just like moving...

No comments:

Post a Comment