Thursday, September 15, 2011

In almost an hour and a half,


I will be dying my hair blue.
Yeah, for real.
I'm more than excited.
But I'm not acting it.
It's fun.
I mean....Not showing how I feel is fun.

I did my make up.
Really, I don't know if it'll look good with blue hair.
I covered my whole eyelid with black liner and then smudged dark purple into it.
I'm sure I look all panda-ish.
LATER
Okay, my hair is green, blue, and pink.
The green and blue are really freaking dark.
I'm chill with that though.
I look like a panda but I'm chill with that too.
Tomorrow, I go back to school.
I'm not ready.
It's making me nervous just thinking about it.
I don't eat much when I'm nervous.

Comment:

Zette: I try to forget em. They're just...everywhere. And thanks, I'll try to be strong. You should too. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment