Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Food's been lacking in my stomach.


Probably under 300 calories today.
Mom snapped at me.
I'm not used to it.
It makes me want to throw open the front door, leave to the park, don't come back until sun down.
I told I.M. I wanted to be like Effy from Skins, how she doesn't care about anything and how nothing seems to get to her.
Yeah. That's how I'm going to be.
It's going to start with my mom's snapping at me.
I'm going to quit caring about it happening.
I'm going to take this fucking MP3 player, go pee, and then leave. Just leave.
Come back when I'm ready.
I'm gonna quit eating and cutting.
Who gives a damn about being alive or not numb?
I want to look dead.
I'm leaving this house for a while.

1 comment:

  1. i feel about the same today. spent a few hours at the park with my ipod. sometimes not giving a shit is the best feeling in the world. be careful though, darling.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete