Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I just wanna take pills, one right after another, see how long it takes for the pain to leave.


I.M.'s telling me to quit saying I love her, that it's not even love.
Sorry I trusted you.
No worries, you won't hear another complaint.
I'll pretend to be happy for you.
Forget I starve, forget that I cut, I'll be perfect.
Hey, angel, you see these wrists?
Of course not! My problems don't matter.
Hey, maybe I'll fast until you notice!
OH WAIT! I'd DIE before you noticed.
Or faint. And then I'd have to send you a text saying "Wow. Scary. I just fainted."
Not that you'd care. I would've complained about something else before then.
I'm sorry I'm just some depressed freak. Let me pretend to be happy for you..
Thank you for blaming me. It makes me feel great.
Where's that razor blade? Can't believe I ever said I'd quit for you.
Where's my lack of food? Can't believe I ever thought of quitting for you.
Where's trouble? Oh wait, that's apparently me.

No comments:

Post a Comment