Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yesterday, I messed up

I basically had a mini-binge where the calorie count reacchhheeddd 850. This makes my total about 1500. That's... awful! Of course, I'll be doing loads better today.
Okay, moving on to what's ALREADY happened today. I woke up nearly half an hour ago and my aunt's calling me. Only I didn't know it was my aunt because I don't have her number in my phone. So I didn't answer it. No one should assume I'm awake before noon. Also, I had gone to bed at four-ish. I'm allowed to be upset if they want me awake before noon. So, I'm not calling my grandma. Mainly because I don't have her number.
Wait, wait, wait, I think I found it. Alright, I'll call her. Right... Now.
Ugh I hate talking on the phone. Oh. Wow, you tell me to call you or rather someone else tells me to call you...and then you don't answer. Wow. Just wow.
Whatever, I'm done. I'm off to go and practice my guitar. I'm just learning how to play it. It hurts.

Kes: I was doing my laundry just because it needed done and I needed clothes. That sucks that you're usually nailed with doing it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment