Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More Nerd talk


I'm really nervous. In about 3 weeks, I'll be in X (not home), Illinois. I probably won't post the 12-14. I'll be nerding it up with I.M. and her friends. For that weekend I need to figure out a way to spike my hair. O.O Scary thought. Only semi-spike it, though.
Ok, enough nerd talk.
One of my friends and I talked about how her family freaked out when she put that she's bi on her myspace profile and that she cried for a week about it. It makes me feel lucky that my mom just makes comments like "I don't think God views that very favorably" because I don't care what her god likes. It's kinda really sad, though.
I found out that my ex is a d-bag.
Uhmm... :/
Comments:
Lottie: Don't look manga up online. You'll either be like "I just so wasted my time" or you'll fall in love with one. Trust me, I would know. I adore lazy days. I love just chilling out in my house for hours on end, just laying around...being lazy.
P.S. I think I.M.'s right. I think I'm getting "better" slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment