Sunday, July 24, 2011

I love the song Numbers


by Pompeii. It's just.. I dunno, I'm not bulimic, but I feel I can relate.
"It's just a diet, I've kept it quiet and if you told my family and friend they would never believe it."
That's my family and most of my friends. And my problems seem to slip away when I don't eat. If I fast or go the most of the day without food and down coffee, I'm on cloud nine, all day. I can be the happiest person ever.
I saw I.M. yesterday and the day before. It was wonderful...except she paid more attention to the friend she had with her than to me. Yes, I got jealous, but didn't really act on it or say aanything. They're best friends, what is unexpected about me being ignored? Oh well. Loving her is hard. I'm stupidly surprised I haven't given up yet.
I wanna tell her that. But I'm scared. I'm scared to tell her anything. What if her other friends find out and think I'm a freak? What if she tells Anna? What if? What if? What if?!
I'm an idiot.
Comments:
Savanna: Oh my goodness, that was the worse part. I'm used to pain, I can take pain, but that sound is so nasty. Also, I believe this is the first comment I've read from you. Welcome to my lovely blog. <3
Kes: I love telling peopl I pierced my own ear already. Everyone just kinda winces

1 comment:

  1. That song kept me alive for months when I wanted to give up. I kept thinking someone else out there has it worse someone else knows how it feels. You aren't an idiot. <3 hang in there it'll all work out in the end :)

    ReplyDelete