Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just woke up.

I don't feel like leaving my room because, well, I wore a tank top and short-shorts to sleep in and I live in a house of guys and I just don't feel like changing.
Alright, I did some cleaning last night. Didn't find what I was looking for, but in a small area, I found my floor. I now have a pillow case full of stuff animals and clothes I don't want and another bag full of clothes I don't want. I have a huge pile of laundry I need to get done. And plan on doing.
Yes, I plan on cleaning while I'm not eating. Because I need to burn the calories and am too unmotivated to actually work-out. But if you saw the stack of laundry I have to do, you'd rather blog than get up and do it.
Oh, look, a distraction! Someone IM'ed me on Facebook.I don't really have much to say. Except that I'm dreading, kinda, going out to my grandma's because they'll expect me to eat. But I'm also not because my cousins are there, and they've proven themselves to be fun peoples.
So. Much. Laundry. It's so depressing. And I'm planning on doing it. Or, Most of it. Then, I'm gonna do my laundry every time my hamper gets full and not wait for my mom to do it.

1 comment:

  1. I hate that I have to do the laundry 99% of the time. I usually try to put it off in hopes that someone else will do a load but it never happens. My mom's dryer is crapping out and it takes like 2 hours to dry a load of laundry. Speaking of which, it's about time to check on it... It really does suck. Hopefully you find something fun to do. Hopefully you can find healthy lower cal food at your grandma's and have fun with your cousins.

    ReplyDelete