Thursday, July 21, 2011

Good Morning World.


Woke up to about six messages from I.M.'s twitter account. Poor brat didn't get enough sleep. I told her too, even.
Alright, so, I'm really enjoying being back. You are all very lovely. It makes me feel so cool when I do it right and so bad when I don't. You guys are there to pick up when I do bad by telling me that I'll do better and just wait and see, you'll be beautiful. When I'm doing great, you're still there, happy as I am in my victories. That's why I like this community. No matter what I try to do, you're there to back me up and support me.
I've been listening to Eminem. I bought the CD to annoy my dad, to be honest. Not to let it be a waste of money, I've played it. It's cool. Even if you don't think so.
I changed the blog again. It looks more open and lovely now. I think, anyway. What you think? Your honest opinion, whether you like it or not, matters!
The font is kinda...huge, but I wanted something that seemed open and inviting and it just seems that way huge. I think I'll make it a little smaller so that you don't have to scroll a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Use large font if you want. It really doesn't matter. I'm ok with scrolling. It's not a problem. I like the background. It's happy and inviting. Some of Eminem's songs are cool and some are just plain stupid. Although it probably depends on what cd you bought. Some are worse than others. I used to listen to Eminem to annoy my parents when I was like 13-15/16-ish.

    ReplyDelete