Wednesday, July 27, 2011

One step forward and Two Steps Back



Sooo... I thought I.M. was right.
Now I'm scared I don't want her to be.
=/ Guess that's just how my messed up mind works.
Ok! Another nerd moment. Yeahh... Sorry
For those of you who know what anime/manga and cosplay is, I wanna say that I have not, ever, officially done a cosplay, but I love a good one.
I have so been deviantart stalking this page since...yesterday.
Yesterday night, actually, I got my friend into SasuNaru, but we won't go into that.
Uhm... I plan on writing some today. Hopefully it won't be poetry, but then again, I'm trying to fill up this notebook with poetry. Yeah.... I'm such a poet. Hahaha no.
Mainly it's about love and how much love sucks and hurts.
Speaking of love, I have been in love twice. My forever and current love, I.M., and I'm pretty sure I was in love with J.P. and that's why it hurt so much when she was dating J.R..
My hair is sooo silky. It hasn't been this way for ages.
The split ends need cut off though. SNIP~
I'm thinking about starting school with really short hair. I wanna keep my bangs, though, because I feel like my face is still fat. =/ I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment