Saturday, July 30, 2011

I have that crazy almost need like feeling


To text I.M. and say "Hello, beautiful. I love you. Goodnight." She's beautiful, even if she doesn't see it. I love her more than anything. And I really need to be asleep.
I'm really worried about Anna. Her family's freezer went out and all their meat was in there. It was a lot of meat. By time we found it, the only way to describe the smell was "It smells like death." (I said that). They don't exactly have money. So I'm worried. Worried that now she'll be going hungry more offten. It makes me feel selfish for starving myself. I'm so selfish.
But I told a friend of mine I use calorie countting as a way to forget cutting. I think it's true. I also think I'm going to text I.M. exactly that.
"Hello beautiful. I love you. Goodnight."
We aren't together, but if she knows she's loved, well then, I've gone and done my job. But I don't know if she gets texts in Calorado... Oh well. If she does, she'll probably not reply anyway. She might be in bed.
Savanna: I've actually talked myself out of that and into putting "You're beautiful" and things like that. Also...I can't cook. Haha. It freaks me out to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment