Monday, July 25, 2011

Watching TV alone is so...lonely.


So, I'm pretty sure I've made it known that I'm a complete nerd. So, I was trying to watch the anime Loveless (squeee!!) and I got really bored with it. Maybe because I'm reading the manga, but the thought hit me of "This is really lonely." I'm used to watching Anime with my family, even if they mock it and hate it (my family is a little against homosexuals and, well, in Loveless the main characters ARE). Sooo...it was lonely. So I quit watching it. Today, I'm being nerdy and getting caught up with all my favorite mangas. Like...I spent two and a half hours last night getting caught up with the manga Naruto. It's gotten VERY dramatic! I nearly cried while reading it! Then again, it was the first manga I EVER read. It's special to me, just saying. I got it when I was...eight.
Hold on, I got this chapter of Kuroshitsuji to read and then I'll be ready to finish this post.
Dramatic gasp!! I so did NOT see that coming!
Ok, enough manga talk. I must have bored so many people. Sorry. If you're still reading, kudos to you.
I've had A cup of coffee today with no calorie sweetener and 30 calorie creamer. Very tasty. Very low calorie. I don't eat much until I have to these days. Probably killer on my metabolism.
Today, I feel very lazy. As you can see, I've done nothing expect read A LOT of manga and drink coffee. That's a lie. I've also checked my Facebook and talked to missy I.M. and listened to music.
Also, Marianas Trench (bandish) has a song called Perfect. It's a lovely song and I suggest listening to it. There's a part in it that says "I hate the way that I say I should stay
When I know that I don't give a fuck about it anyway
I shake hands and shoot smiles all around" And I have so felt that way before. Haha.
Also, this year is my sophomore year. It starts soon. I'm going to be one of those kids who gets home and DOES their homework. Except on Fridays. On Friday, it can wait. I'm gonna try for good grades. I need something more than a C.
Ugh. I don't wanna get up to get my coffee...but I really want some.
Okay, I'm gonna get up and get it...maybe..laziness.
Rachael: RACHAEL!! SQUEEE!!~ Okay, now that I'm done being a total creeper... I feel like an idiot because I try to push people I love away...and then I fall head over heels in love with people who don't love me and I hate it, so I quit trying to love them and then I'm with them physically and I fall more in love. :/ So I feel like an idiot more than half the time. And thanks, I hope it does work out.
P.S. I'm gonna go get my coffee now. =3

1 comment:

  1. Haha lazy days are great :) I don't know anything about manga though :P
    Love that song! It's in my YouTube favourites :P
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete