Monday, July 18, 2011

I love Harry Potter.




There was a special on the TV for about an hour.
I couldn't sit down the whole time. Yeah, I was that excited over interviews with the cast. I told one of my friends it made me want to be an actress. I'm jealous of the bond that they said they made. Problem is? I can't act to save my life. Usually when I try, I end up laughing. Maybe I just haven't found something that clicks for me.
On another note, I'm a Slytherin at heart. I've even told my friends that I wanna find someone who says they're a Gryffindor and have play-fights with them. Yeah, I'm that kind of person. Sadly I hang out with the people who either want to fit in with their crowd of friends or would actually be put into Slytherin. So...no play-fights for me.
Okay, done with the nerdiness of me. I haven't even seen the new movie yet and I'm just going on and on.
I don't want to talk too much here about what I've eaten (or not eaten) because I have a blog dedicated to that. But let me just say coffee. That's all I've had. And water, I've had water too.
I'm really bored. Like I wanna text someone, but don't know what I'd say. You guys should, like, totally swamp me with e-mail. At chokingonglass@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Haha I always laugh or stutter when im acting :P me and my friends used to play Harry potter at primary school! We had duels and quidich matches :P because we're cool :)
    Nice intake! Im jealous :P
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete