Friday, July 22, 2011

Ow.


So, I pierced my own ear last night. I didn't numb it and it actually took me the better part of an hour. My dad's gonna be ticked when he finds out. My mom will probably worry. Me? Well, I was ready to pass out after doing it. I freaked myself out last night, but after piercing my ear my head was pretty clear.
Birthday party later today. Before that, I need a shower, to find my swim suit, to change clothes 9343314098 times, and to eventually be uber happy about piercing my ear to everyone who will listen. My ear hurts. Oh wait, we've established that.
Have you heard the song Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not? It's adorable. I'm in love with it. Although, it makes me kinda sad. I mean, so many people fall in love and they're loved back. Why did my back luck have to appear when I fell in love. We could've been something perfect. When we're together, my heart's racing. I'm perfectly happy. All I want to do is hold her and make her realize I love her like I've never loved anyone before.
Yeah, that's my "oh I'm so screwed when it comes to love" rant.
Other thingss:
I am the one asking you to care.
I am your best friend hoping youll be there.


I don't care if it hurts, I want to have control, I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul.

Be like a postage stamp... stick with it until you get there.

You have to believe in yourself. And you have to down deep within the bottom of your soul, feel that you can do the job that you've set out to do.

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about buying some earrings (I need normal looking one. Most of what I have are from when I was 5 so they are ladybugs and things like that or they were like studs but they just look gross now) and doing some ear piercings. And I was thinking about piecing my right lower lip below my monroe. But I'm not sure. I may wait on the lip until I find a job and know whether or not I would be allowed to wear it to work... DYI piercing do hurt. But the pain goes away and it's funny when people ask you if you did it yourself and you tell them you did and they like freak out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i pierced my own ear as well how grosse does it sound when it's like ripping through the cartlidge grossse!!

    ReplyDelete