Friday, December 10, 2010

Wanted to slice some part of me open at school.

Okay, so last class of the day and I'm sooo excited because it's Basic Drawing, a class I've grown to REALLY enjoy, and I'm hyped off sugar because we had a party in Geometry, the class I have before Basic Drawing. Settle into my seat, excitement crashing to an end and the desire to hurt myself sparking when I see J.R., who happens to sit right across the room, holding a note complimenting my hair...as though he didn't emotionally abuse me all summer. I've changed my hair since the pictures were added. It's black now with pink,purple, blue, and green streaks on the sides, purple and black bangs and a pink/blue streak in the back. Well, now I wanna dye the whole thing purple or green, because the green is actually quite pretty. BUT instead of killing my butterflies I wrote what was wrong on my wall.
Ok, as a reply to my comment (I think that's why I'm posting everyday now, because I have a comment, lol), It's ok that you misunderstood. I wasn't thinking about that when I typed up the post.

Ugh, today's been rough. Mom and Dad are fighting and I feel like cutting. It ALWAYS makes me feel like crap when they do. I guess I'll turn on the mp3 player and ignore the fact it's happening.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of green and it looks good at first but I wouldn't reccomend it because when it fades it looks really gross. My friend di=yed her hair green it didn't turn out too well. Aww I'll always comment on your posts sweetie! I hope your mom and dad stop fighting stay strong sweetie you can do it! <3

    ReplyDelete