Sunday, December 12, 2010

Meh, not unexpected,

but makes me unhappy nonetheless. Binge. It doesn't make me as unhappy as it would if I was doing this to try and lose weight, but it makes me unhappy that my body can't just decided what it wants. Now, even though I won't do it, I feel like puking and my stomach hurts like crap and I just feel depressed again. Probably because I don't feel well physically..?
I've started another story (which may or may not ever end, lol). Honestly, I've felt creative this week and actually wanted to write the version of this one movie that the other students in one of my classes came up with. I'll never be able to watch that movie again without expecting the snowman to rape the kid... It's a kids' movie, by the way. It was The Snowman. Yeah, don't watch that movie with a bunch of bored and/or hyper high schoolers.
I got sidetracked. I was gonna talk about what the story I started is about. Imagine...going off to a Christian summer camp (only because it's the only type of camp I've been to ^^ and it makes the relationship so much more fun) with a mouth that would make a sailor blush because your mom is just sick of seeing your face around the house. Now, imagine meeting and dating someone ten years older than you while there...Yeah, I don't really have much other than that because I make it up as I go along. Either way, it's fun to write and it's really weird because I'm getting into the characters which I always found hard in the past. Maybe I'll actually end up finishing this??? Haha, I doubt it, but whatever.
In other news, I got a comment I wanna reply to. ^^ I'm actually a very honest person..except apparently to my mom. I tend to avoid situations where I may lie, though, and am very bad at lying. Generally I'll stumble over words when I lie (or am tired), so I make my voice quieter, hoping it won't seem as bad and if I think too much about the fact I'm lying I do something that gives me away. So I try not to lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment