Sunday, December 26, 2010

Let me ramble about my shopping trip

Ok, so after going to Wal-Mart and Toys "R" Us, we went to Barnes and Noble (the bookstore). While I'm standing there, looking at the teen nonfic, this dude from choir comes over and starts talking to me. Basically, we talk about how everyone seems to out doing things today because he was, like, the thirty thousandth (huge exageration) person I saw that I knew and he said someone else was out in that town and it was crazy.
But it was weird that he got my attention and started talking to me. We come from totally different groups of friends and have barely spoken in the past. I would've understood if we were in the same aisle and our eyes kinda met and he said hi. That's just considered polite and he's pretty polite. But no, it looked like he had walked over to talk to me and then after an awkward silence, he walked off, making it look like he had somewhere else to be.
Maybe I'm over thinking, but he's just one of those kids who make you over think. It's cause he's so nice and his self-esteem is worse than mine, which pretty bad, and I've heard rumors that he's recovered/recovering from and ED. So, he would deserve someone really special.
...That's my ramble...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment