Friday, December 10, 2010

Today was nice.

Okk! FIRSTLY, as a reply to my comment! I think it does hurt her when I cut, she just doesn't want to seem hypocritcal because she does to. She blames herself for me cutting, though, which makes me feel crummy.
Today was nice even though I'll probably lose one of my friends, but she's not a real friend if she wants to be friends with J.R. after I've explained it's too mentally stressing for me. This was being all explained as we were getting for a Lia Sophia jewelry party. Well, J.P. was helping me get food and stuff ready and so we drove her home after it was done and since I was dead tired, I laid my head on her lap not even thinking about it (she doesn't like being close to people) until I got home at which point I said sorry (I seem to do that a lot) but it was apparently ok! Anyway, I hopped onto vampirefreaks where I'm part of a cult (group) for people dealing with any form of self harm and got good ideas to keep myself from cutting (I hope!). One of them was to draw butterflies on me (so I see them when I go to do it) and name them after people I care about. Hurt myself and they "die".
Since it's about.. midnight my time, I'm gonna finish this dumb homework, give myself a butterfly, and go to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry IO misunderstood > < I hope things get better with your friend lovie!!! I LOVE the butterfly trick. I may use that if I ever go back to cutting :) stay strong sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete