Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm scared

Ok, first, that comment made me cheer up a lot, but I'm still scared talk to my mom about it. Scared she'll throw me out of her life, like I will be, suddenly, not her beautiful little girl.
On to why I'm postin. I'm not scared for me(never am). J.P. said she was learning to cope after saying something was wrong and then that it wasn't...then she quit replying. I've sent her texts, called once. I'm so scared, what if she did the s-word? Yeah, suicide. Wait, wait! Just got a textie! Maybe it's her!
...I'm an idiot. Unlike normal, I didn't think of all the possibilities, I panicked and thought the worse. She was just at the doctor. Thank goodness it wasn't anything too bad. Am I bad? For panicking about someone who was just treating me like crap? More worried about her when recently my right upper arm, right leg, and chest bled. Yeah, I was a bad girl who cut. My chest, up by my collar bone now reads FUCKED UP. Odd, isn't it? I don't mind cussing on my body, just out loud. It isn't deep, so maybe it won't scar too bad.
OK, gonna hop off and try to get out of this saddness.
Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. It's not bad to care sweetie never think it's bad to care. I still care about people who have treated me like complete shit and have let me down. It only means we're the bigger people and can look passed it. That being said though, don't let people walk all over you. You deserve respect to. :) I knpw it seems scary but she might totally suprise you. But never do anything you don't want to. Life is short and its yours to own. <3 stay strong sweetie I hope your cuts heal fully You don't deserve that pain

    ReplyDelete