Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm back

I guess I'm back, for a while at least. I got an account on Vampirefreaks.com and life's been great for this little over a month. I broke up with my bf even though we were happy together. Being in a relationship just scared the crud out of me.
Tonight...Tonight, though, I feel like ripping open my skin. I should be dieting. The skinny chick who sits at the table behind me is. Both of my best friends basically told me that I barely matter, I'm a dflksdjlfk hypocrite, and am so dflkdjfkl selfish. Can you hear it? The call of the lovely razors? They're screaming and my flesh is itching to answer (that's not really a metaphor, my skin felt itchy as soon as I starting thing about it). I'm thinking about giving in.

I am a poet writing of my pain.
I am a person living a life of shame.
I am your daughter hiding her depression
I am your sister making a good impression.
I am your friend acting like I'm fine
I am a wisher wishing this life weren't mine.
I am a teenager pushing her tears aside.
I am a student who doesn't have a clue
I am the girl sitting next to you.
I am the one asking you to care
I am your best friend hoping you'll be there.
(borrowed from here)
Okay, gonna hop off and think about what to do for a little while longer.
Byes.
Good to be back, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment