Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Guess Mom doesn't get it yet...

I HAVE A DISORDER WITH COPING (or at least that's what they're saying)! I don't ask to stay home from school much but when I do it's because I need more time than provided to figure it out or I'm rajcvjkds depressed. But, even as the scars stare her in the face, Mom doesn't see them. What do I have to do for her to realize it? I told her the therapist I'm seeing says that I have a coping disorder, but I guess she figures I would never. Solution? Idon'thaveone. Starving and cutting? Maybe. Give into already present tendancies.
Anyone know how I should handle this?? I'm scared. What will Mommy do when/if she finds out? She's made mean comments to me about cutters, but does that mean she knows?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your Mom's oppion will change. It's different when your child, the one you gave birth to is suffering. Even the shittiest of mothers have that motherly instinct unless they themselves are dead inside. You could always have your mom talk with the therapist, unless you don't want them to talk. Or you could go to her yourself, but that's as equally risky. Parents can be blind sometimes(a lot of times) but that doesn't mean they don't love you sweetie. Just hang in there <3 I have faith in you =]

    ReplyDelete