Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Don't Get on Facebook to be Insulted.

But that's what my friend's, who's being a total ho, boyfriend is doing. I feel near tears, but I'm still typing this tough, ticked off persona. Can someone just kill me? Oh, and he says I blame everyone else. Haha, Cause I don't spend over half my time hating myself! Screw it, I'm gonna hop off there, cut up...Somewhere, dunno yet, and just curl up in my room, sobbing. I need someone who will listen, but both of them are taking the others side and I just wanna die. Can someone kill me? I can't starve right, can't make anyone happy. I just wanna effing die. So, I'm gonna get off soon and go cut and starve and wallow in my selfpity. Or, maybe just drag the computer into my room, continue the convo, listen to music, cry, cut, hope I die, freak the dog out, and try to get rid of a little of this self hate that I'm apparently amazing at hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment