Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Should I?

Or should I not? Quizes tomorrow, or maybe just one, but should I? It seems so tempting to do. What I'm questioning is basically a midweek (kinda) fast. I would have half a slice of bread (30 calories) to keeep my mommy from being super suspicious then water, water, water (maybe a milk at lunch, wait, no, it has 170 calories) and nuthin else. Man, it sounds so... amazing, tempting, astounding, and... dangerous (I think?) to have one tomorrow and then one Friday and Saturday.
Oh and I'm gonna start running again No ifs ands or buts because mine is getting big(butt, I mean).
Gonna go to bed now! ^^ Just a BLAH about life. (at least it wasn't a total ramble!)

1 comment:

  1. only if you think you can follow through with it for sure. it's always best to set realistic goals. like maybe a calorie limit if you do eat? just consider it. stay strong, darling.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete