Friday, August 27, 2010

Started a fast today.

And to get through lunch without anyone complaining, I drank this tea that's 100% natural (about 35 calories) and had a VERY tiny piece of one of those string cheese sticks(guessing about 10). I only ate it because the girl who gave it to me was, like, intently watching me after telling me I wasn't going to get away with not eating it (not exactly like that). Now...the real challenge begins...Being home, with my family for the weekend.
Oh, oh! This morning I did 50 sit ups (I has a flubby tummy) and, like, 70 jumping jacks to wake up and then I did that bicycle thing for about 30 seconds (because I had to also get ready for school). And I did, gosh, six push ups! SIX!!
So, I've had, about 50 calories (5 from gum) today...Hum... Gonna go walk the dog so I'm not too terribly tempted to eat anything. Wouldn't it be horrible if I took the money I have (all $23) and bought food? And ate and ate and ate...This is starting to sound like a nightmare, so only A dollar for a diet, no calorie soda. Haha, this feels like plotting the downfall of the world or something silly.
Today was actually kinda horrible. Like, two of my teachers gave me candy...and I have a horrible sweet tooth. BUT I'm gonna keep them OUT OF SIGHT so I don't just go nuts and devour them without even thinking!
Still looking for ways to work my arms, so please, please, please, please give me suggestions! Mom's said we CAN buy some weights! YAY!
Okay, gonna go walk tubby dog and get nice exercise and a soda and I'm gonna be super duper happy today.

EDIT:
I'm so ticked with myself!! Screwed up my fricking fast. Remind me to NEVER even THINK I'm doing ok! 150 sit ups and 500 jumping jacks and 50 push ups before I go to bed. Sound good?Not really, I should do more. And then I'm not gonna eat starting tomorrow until wendsday!No matter how hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment