Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm back....Gah.

So, I let one of my friends go. Haha, that sounds funny. She told me that her boyfriend makes her feel likes matters. Gee, thanks. So, I figure she'll be happier without me there. Oddly enough, it left me feeling depressed. Like, CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYES!! depressed. So.... I don't know if I'll keep bouncing in and out or if I'll actually stay and give into all the urges I've been resisting.
Freshman now in high school. Boy oh boy. I've lost my schedule already. Gonna have to run up to the office (with a dollar, just in case) and get a new copy. At least I haven't lost my keys to my locker...yet. Haha. Can't wait until "Basic Drawing" on Monday. I sit to one of the coolest people in that school and she makes me just grin because she's so bubbly.
Got a new MP3 player because I screwed the other one up so bad it can't charge. Dun really know what to put on it, but I'm totally thinking about it. Maybe sad songs? Haha, yeah. But of course, I've got to have bouncy songs, those songs that you hear and HAVE to dance to or it seems like a waste of song. Yeah, one or 99 of those. OH! and Three Days Grace for those moments when I wanna punch someone's face in or just scream at the world for being too screwed up!
Okay, so last night I hung out with one of my friends, her boyfriend, and her boyfriend's friend. I think I like having him around when they decide that a week is AGES and have to ignore me who is walking RIGHT BEHIND THEM! Jerk.
I've been acting like nothin' can hurt me around her, but everything does because I'm just a stupid sensitive person. Everything matters even if I don't. I suddenly feel...poetic. Like, dance in moon rays, the rain, screaming my lungs out until my throat is raw, then breaking down, crying for some sanity kind of poetic. Which I could translate to beautiful, but angry and then desperately sad and frustrated.
Well, I'm gonna go for now. Toodles. =3 I'll get all nice and caught up with what I've missed on YOUR blogs when I get internet in my room and have the night to spend reading them. Really missed everyone. ^^

1 comment:

  1. everybody needs a little three days grace for those moods. good to have you back, babygirl. missed you. hang in there, little miss.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete