Sunday, August 29, 2010

Stress and I don't Mix

Tore out some of my hair, tore apart my room, tore through my backpack, threw crap, and why did I do all of this? I couldn't find my locker keys. Sure, I looked calmly at first, opening the pockets that they're usually in (the two front pockets on my backpack) and then went and looked through my icky, dirty jeans pockets. They weren't in either place, so I went to my mom and by this time I'm panicky that I can't seem to find them. Very quickly, I ask if she's seen them. She says no and asks me if I've looked in all of the places that I should've looked before going to her anyway (my jeans pockets, in my backpack). That makes me slightly mad that she didn't offer to help find them, so I jogged through house, now in full panic mode, rip open the two pockets of my backpack, throw crap off the stool I have in my room, just in case I put them there, throw clothes around in the area where my dirty clothes are, then jumped onto my bed and over to this drawer I have on the floor, throwing crap every which way until my hand brushed against them. Needless to say, my hair and room look horrid.
Oh and I still have homework, so I'm gonna get off and do that.
Toodles.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the comment babygirl. you're one of the few who seems to understand what i meant.

    golly. be nice to your hair. hair is important. even if it's a curly mess like mine. sorry you had such a crazy time of it. &i'm sorry our mothers are alike in that way. hang in there, little miss.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete