Monday, August 30, 2010

All I can do is hope

Hope for what? Me not screwing up these 90 calories. 10 are from a near microscopic piece of a cookie the rest are half of those personal cartons of chocolate milk (or whatever it is).
Still feel all depressed like, but that's because my friend isn't talking to me which makes me remember that she doesn't talk to me when she's mad and then I think she's mad at me. Yeah, told you I'm clingy. REALLY clingy. And I even told her that she made me feel like I needed a boyfriend because she makes all these lesbian comments (like, she said I sounded like one in this blog I had and she said I acted like her wife, asking where she was and then getting mad). In less important news, I'm mad at her ho-ish boyfriend. I dunno why, but now when I see him, I get this boiling, burning feeling of hatred. Maybe because she can do better than that jerkface?
Okay, reply to zette's comment! I'm actually horrible to my hair. It's naturally black and I've bleached at least part of it white and then right after dyed the bleached part pink. AND my mom usually isn't too bad. Sure, she doesn't get when I want to be left alone, but last night was because she was really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment