Monday, August 23, 2010

Today made me just feel....VERY happy.

First because we were singing I Got A Feelin' by The Black Eye Peas. I mean, come on, having a room full of high schools practically rocking out to that song and having me who seems to get her...emotions(I guess?) from the people around me. It was simply amazing...and then I had to go to GEOMETRY (which was actually easy).
THEN I got THREE hugs today! THREE! All from different people. And my dad was there ON TIME so I didn't freak out about how I was going to get home.
Now, I hop on here to tell you guys I made it through the school day with only consuming 320 calories and I've got a new follower of my blog and that was better than any hug because it's just, like, YES!!! I'M KINDA INTERESTING TO ANOTHER PERSON!! I swear, I feel like running through the house, squealing. Haha, now I'm realizing I haven't really given you guys basic info on myself. So, here we go! ^^ Excitement!!
Strange info about IXIA!!

1. I am 14 years of age (though you wouldn't be able to tell if you saw a picture of my, I look older.)
2. I am 5'5 and a half. That half DOES matter to me because I come from a family of people taller than me. Seriously, the only people shorter than me are my wayyy younger cousins, my grandmas, and my mom.
3. I'm a freshman in HIGH SCHOOL. Not college, which I see in a lot of other blogs. No, I'm really young and in high school.
4. I have what is called Chronic Daily Headaches. Basically, it's a continuous headache.
5. In case you didn't know, I cut. This truth actually makes me feel like crap because the longest I've gone since I started (at the end of April) is less than a month.
6. This year ticks me off because I got into all of the advanced classes EXCEPT the one I wanted.
7. I don't cuss. I get close to in some of the words I say/type, but I don't cuss.
8. One of my main fears is being stalked. Not kidding.
9. Writing is this, like, the only thing I do well.
10. I THINK my weight is 151. But I'm stressing that THINK there because I'm also pretty sure it's more.
11. Stripes. I love them.
12. Since seventh grade (spring break, actually), food and I have had this weird relationship where for a while I would avoid eating (in front of people or at all) and recently that relationship is really bad.
13. I love singing and SOMEHOW (methinks the teacher was high when she did my audition) made the high school choir. Everyone goes on and on about how hard it is to get into the choir.
14. I have a major sweet tooth, so saying no to chocolate and crap is hard.
That's all I can think of. AND seriously, if you have music to suggest, don't be afraid to! I listen to a little of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment