Monday, January 2, 2012

School Tomorrow.




Tomorrow will be my first day back to school. Tomorrow will be my first day of the semester. Tomorrow will be my first day of weight lifting.
I wanted to begin tomorrow with pink hair. Like bubble gum pink.
I wanted to start the semester with snake bites.
I have an appointment for the pink hair with red streaks.
The tattoo place I wanted to go to isn't open on Mondays (what?????) and I've been told that most places have an age limit. Like they won't do body piercings on anyone younger than sixteen. Something about the person growing and not being happy with it later?
I'm done growing, though.

So, since I'm excited about starting school (school=less time to snack), I'm just looking at loads of scenespo.
I'll share some of the ones I like best with you guys.
I know, I know, you know and love me best for the lack of pictures with loads of words that just consume your time with little reward, BUT I'm in love with scenespo.
I wish I was tiny.



Alright, I will leave you now.
I must get sleep and give it my 100% while exercising tomorrow!
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment