Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I drink coffee and water and diet soda as though they'll wash away hurt I deny.

Went to see my therapist today.
She asked how my eating was.
I didn't give a direct answer.
So she asked what I ate today.
I didn't lie.
Most of a slice of pizza, most of half an apple, some green beans, some trail mix, a cheese roll-up from Taco Bell, cinnamon twists from Taco Bell, some mac and cheese from KFC, and a small cherry pepsi.
It was an easy talk.
I don't know how she feels about me eat/not eating.
J.P. indirectly told me she thought I was going to rape her.
I felt...worse than if I had tried a two day fast and failed.
Honestly, I think I'm gonna do a two day fast.
I need to feel proud of myself.
Also, I need to start counting calories again.
I don't know how I quit.
I don't know anything anymore.
I used to know the calorie count of every food I even thought of eating.
Need to exercise too.
I exercise when I fast.
Like a lot.
More than I probably should.
I do a lot of running.
It causes my stomach to go SQUISH.
The hunger falls away.
The weight falls away.
It makes me want to dance.
Usually, I weigh myself at least three times a day.
Today I've only done it once.
In the morning.
Also, I've been reading a book called The Predicteds by Christine Seifert.
It's beautiful.
I don't really like the main character, though.
Like, I do sometimes.
But not a lot.
But I like the book so much that I don't really care.
Is that weird?
Thought so.
Okay, time to weigh and exercise.
Thirty minutes of running?
I think I can do it!
Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment