Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Didn't fast today.

I don't know what happened.
First I was just going to eat a small bit of cereal with J.P. in Bio.
Then I had lunch and a cookie.
Then I went to her house and had mash potatoes with butter and salt.
Then I had those heart shaped Zebra cakes (290 for both) and come milk.
I kinda feel like that that's a high number, but low for a normal person.
Tomorrow, I'm going to try fasting again because I'm still in the 150's (151.6)
I want...need to be out of the 150's soon.
There's a dance coming up.
I wanna fit into my dress.
I want to look cute in it.
I want to be beautiful no matter what I'm wearing.
J.P. and I didn't go to church because her grandpa said the road was already freezing over.
For the rest of the week, I'm basically having a study hall because we have a sub.
Tomorrow, I'm going over to Anna's house.
I texted I.M. for a bit.
Alright, I'm going to bed.
I'm so tired.

1 comment:

  1. and you and i can totally do that.
    don't let the day keep you away. i also had a tough-one yesterday. i'm only 0,9lbs below you. which isn't even a pound. SOOOO we must go into this together! yes! Si? :3
    we can totally lose this. plus, hopefully, you wake up with a maintained number, eh? :D
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete