Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yay for Mom Picking me up.

Went to J.P.'s apartment for a little while after school. About a ten-twenty minute walk there.
All I've eaten today is a small bowl of cereal (w/ milk), a LARGE coffee (light ice, nothing else, yes, thank you), a tiny amount of canned fruit cocktail, some fries (w/ketchup), a mini twix (about 80-90 calories), and three rice cakes (each about seven calories).
Okay, I started school today.
For weight lifting, the teach talked to us the whole period.
For English II, the teacher thought that Ember Snow was an interesting/cute nickname.
For Creative Design, this kid was talking about how half the school could just die and he'd be fine. We were making post cards based on our def. of respect.
I'm really glad to be home, really.
Even though I love seeing J.P. in most of my classes, I have a lot of people who I used to consider my friend that I can't stand anymore.
I will be posting my total for today on my other blogg.
I just don't like getting too into numbers on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment