Monday, January 9, 2012

I've got more on my mind than I have got on my plate

Today was ok.
Lunch was about 300, breakfast 200.
We had our first day of actually lifting weights.
The chick in my group was all, "Let's use really light weights because I'm a fatty who doesn't really wanna lose weight!!~~~"
J.P. was gone today because she was sick.
The pizza had meat in it.
I was too lazy to peal my orange.
My HUGE cup was too big for the coffee maker (comeon!! D:), so I had to use a slightly smaller one.
Now...she tells me she's going to live with her dad.
It's not that far away, only about thirty minutes.
I'd really much prefer her to live with someone who didn't leave their alcohol laying around.
Though, I'd much, much prefer her to live with her dad because she lives in fear of her mom.
Honest, more than anything, I'd much rather her live at my house.
Buuttt, with her out of town and hardly seeing me, I can lose weight quicker.
So that's a plus.
I'm very conflicted.
Also, Mom wants me to go through my old clothes and get rid of some.
One of her questions was, "Do you plan on getting that small again?"
I nearly cried.
Knowing I'm not that small.
All my hard work, a years worth of work (even if it was about 30 pounds), ruined in just a few months.
I want a tattoo like that. Simple, yet cute.
Also, last night my mom tore apart my room for my learner's permit (so I can learn how to DRIVE!! VROOOMMMMM~!) and now, I have space!~
Space to EXERCISE!
Don't ask, I got really energetic there.

Lottie X: I was going to post a picture, but (because my luck is horrible) I don't have the batteries that go with my camera and the charger refuses to charge the batteries I do have. Still, I'll try to post a picture soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment