Monday, December 26, 2011

1544


That's what she tells me to eat to lose weight.
Up to that.
How about up to 1000?
I know, I've eaten more than that for a while, but I need change.
No more icky, sugary sweets.
I don't need a sugar high.
I need a sweet caffeine rush.
J.P.'s sleeping next to me right now, that's why I'm risking a post while she's here.
I think I'll even write in my journal.
Yesterday, my dad told me my thighs are too big.
Says that they shouldn't touch when I walk.
Say I need to do pilates or whatever they is.

Thank you for your comment!~
I am going to love not having to worry about having to change for PE in the middle of the day. That's what I'm most excited for next semester, honestly. Also, anytime I bring up being called Ember Snow, J.P. is just like, but I loveee your name. Sigh. And I'm just like and I like Ember Snow better than my name. Hahaa.

Have a good day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment