Friday, January 6, 2012

"Some Days Are Better Than Others"





Today I told Therapist #3 about how I'm trying to eat better, how that leads to counting calories, which leads to worrying when I get near 1000 calories.
Then I said that some days are better than others.
Really, it depends.
Not on how good or bad I feel.
No, it really depends on who I'm around, how much J.P. makes me feel like I should be eating, and how impulsive I'm feeling.
It doesn't bother me that I lied to her.
I had to courage to tell her.
She smiled at me, she's a nice lady, told me to not think about calories, but how good it is for my body.
I smiled back, said I'd try.
I really won't.
I wanna start ABC.
Or 24680
I need to exercise more.
I want to weigh myself.
The Wii says I'm about 149.
Be right back, I'll tell you guys what the scale says in a second.
It says 149, but I'm subtracting about two pounds for clothes.
So 147.
With my clothes on, I want to be back to 128/127.
Yeah, back to my lowest weight.
And lower.
To be honest, I want to be 114, but I know J.P. would never let me.
She'd yell at me to eat.
Tomorrow, I'm dying my hair.
Pink with red streaks.
I don't think that I'll eat, though, for the next couple of days.
I really need to lose this weight...


1 comment:

  1. Good luck.. I'm sure you can lose it. As for JP, she can't "not let you lose weight" - it's your life and your body and you can do what you want with it. Don't forget that.

    ReplyDelete