Monday, January 16, 2012

Diet and Exercise

I want to be thin.
I want to blog everyday.
Why is both so hard to even attempt to do when J.P. is around?
I don't want her to know about my blog, my feelings.
We used the wii today, but I'm not thinking I wanna be done.
She did thirty minutes of stair stepping (yes, on the wii), and is now taking a nap.
I wanna do running.
For ten to twenty minutes.
Because I'm just a beast like that.
I also have homework to do.
School tomorrow.
Maybe, though, I'll go take a nap with J.P.
My arms are getting thinner because of weight lifting.
I'm so happy about it.
More later?
Yes, I think so.
Toodles.~

1 comment:

  1. gah. i know the arms getting thinner because of weight-lifting. <3 that's really cool. and believe me, it'll stay that way even if you don't lift for a while. :D personal experience speaking here.

    running for ten minutes. i did like 14 yesterday before i felt the need to kill someone. xD. so you totally are a beast if you can run for 20 minutes straight. i honestly can't.

    -Sam Lupin
    PS. <3 i hope there's more later. always reading here, love!

    ReplyDelete