Friday, October 1, 2010

Adrenaline. Caffeine. Green Tea. Melatonin. Wait, what?

Gosh, I'm so tired, but I feelike I'll forget if I don't type this up now. I thought J.P. and I would start fighting again and so I got my green tea, drank some flat soda, cut, and took less than a miligram of melatonin. I can't imagine taking the whole 3 mg pill!
Well, we didn't fight, but we did come to terms. I can talk to her about feeling boarderline depressed(because she's been here) if I don't flip out at her a lot and I can trust her a little more. But I think I ruined that. I'll say why soon.
I got a lovely(not) message on facebook from J.R. telling me J.P. told him a lot of our personal convos. I think I'll post it on here in the morning when I'm not so groggy.
So, why do I think I messed it up? I said I might "heart chuu" (sounds like a sneeze). She sent me a message with lots of periods on it to which I replied, "that sounds like a sneeze" or something to that effect. She hasn't replied so I sent one saying I was just kidding. Why did I bring it up? It was the orginal topic.
Gosh, it's freaking me out that she hasn't rplied. Like she's going off and telling him... and then he'll use it to make me feel like crap one day.
Okay, I ate today. Bad girl, bad. Now, I'm gonna wash me face and go to bed, maybe.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you don't have the greatest buddies. sorry about that. &what's your plan with eating? just eating as little as possible or do you have a calorie limit or what? stay strong, darling.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete