Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Photo Thursday






Yeah, that's me and my big booty, arms, belly, and thighs. I got my hair redyed today, so I wanted a picture. If you can't tell, the color is suppose to red with purple bangs.Ugh, I look horrible. Fat, fat, fat all over. See girlies? This is what 151 pounds looks like. Not pretty, right? Right, even though my brother and parents think I'm one of the cutest girls at school. I guess make up helps, but it doesn't get rid of all the flabbiness.This, down in the bottom here, is my hair before I dyed it completely red. It was pink, blond, black (my natural color), and who knows what else.This is one of my better pictures of it. All of the others I'm wearing clothes that show how fat I am. Yes, I'm listening to my MP3 player here. It's pretty awesome.I look freaking crazy in this picture. Fat and crazy. And I'm wearing my TWLOHA bracelet, so I think this was on one of my bad days or a day after I had cut. And the blow dryer is plugged in. Go figure I would take such a bad picture of me. It's just, I'm not photogenic or whatever the word is(I'm not good with having my picture taken). Now, I'm really hoping I look half decent with my year book photo. Sorry about the crazy set of this post, I just don't know what to do with all these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment