Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm so...spazzy right now.

First, that dude I've been a goober over...well, admitted that he does wanna date me.Yeah, I'm dense for not noticing...and I'm getting a hug from him tomorrow! He's hugs are fantastic! Second, I'm still so happy about having 5 followers. Like, that makes me happy to no end. Third...I haven't done my homework yet.
Sooo, I added more to my food plans. No, it's not weekly, which it should be, but I'm not good at planning for long periods. I'm impulsive!
Gosh, I'm gonna have to ask him what we, like, are now.Are we still just friends because I didn't say I wanted to be with him too? Or are we, like, together? I don't mind either way, just wanna know, you know.
Okayyy, homework time! Toodles, dears. I'll be commenting soon, I swear. Just let me get off this cloud I'm on.

No comments:

Post a Comment