Monday, October 4, 2010

Humm....

They'll be getting out of school soon and some sick part of me is pleased. She'll read my other blog and see what he does. Her illusion that he's a good, decent person should go right out the window! And this pleases me. To no end.
No food for me so far. But I've been fat with my exercises. Only 90 freaking jumping jacks...and that will change. I'll get everything done even if I have to stay up until tomorrow to do it.
I get mean or freaking happy when I'm not eating. But then again, that's what I did yesterday. Let anger just seep from me.
I stayed home from school today, figured everyone needed it to just chill the frick out. Though, I think it should be tomorrow that took off instead. Considering I plan to them anger again tonight. I probably won't so don't worry.
Okay, I'm gonna hop off. BYEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment