Saturday, October 23, 2010

Super Squeal

Today was bad, food wise, but other than it was great. I went to the football game, played duck-duck-goose with my friends, and got a bf. I won't tell you he's amazing, but his hugs are. He's kinda cute, taller than me, and he treats me well (which I'm saying based our friendship).
It was funny how it happened. Everyone was just telling us to ask each other out and yelling at me that he wanted to go out with me and then this kid comes up and asked if we are datinng. We looked at each other and he's just like, "It's up to you." So, I said I didn't care and then he said he didn't care and then I said something else and he was just like, "Sounds like a good plan." So that's howw we started dating. Haha, I feel bad becaiuse it's my besties birthday.
Bedtime, now, though. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment