Sunday, October 3, 2010

My ACTUAL post for today

Between J.P. and I it's like... it's never been. I trusted her almost completely, now I don't at all. How could I? He's got the gun and I gave her the ammo she gave him. Yet, things are more honest between us. It's obvious she's trying to get me to trust her.
But...that message carved deep, so I'm skipping school tomorrow(with parental permission) and Mom says she's getting me a councelor. Fine by me, just so long as they don't act all buddy-buddy. All my buddies either have hurt me or don't really care. If they act professional, I might just tell them everything. Maybe even pull off my hoodie and show them the cuts and scars, tell them why. Really, this might be good for me...unless someone found out. They would say I'm freaking crazy.
Better than her first segestion, though. Changing schools. I'm bad at making friends. Terrible, really. And I mean, if you change schools mid-semester or mid-year what are they gonna think? Expelled. Even if you're nice and polite they'll think that. Then she said a small Christian school. I've heard about a Catholic school. Heard they all broke the rules because there were just too many. That's teens. Most teens, I mean. Rules are there to be broken. So, I talked her out of it.
That's life currently. Don't know when I'll see someone about all this drama, but I guess I will eventually. Reminds of a song... Well, the chorus.



Haha, my current facebook status:
Please, if you have a problem with me, saying to my face. No, not my facebook, or you friends. My face. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment