Thursday, October 21, 2010

150.9 lbs

or, about 68 kilograms if you're not from US. How? I haven't kept to my food plans! That's not how, that's why I'm asking. Gosh...
Well, I'm losing and am not gonna complain. Oh OH! I got two, TWO, hugs from that guy who give amazing huggies. It's amazingg! I'm totally happy.
Alright, I'm hopping off. Bye! ^^

Edit 11:30PM:
If I remember correctly, tomorrow is suppose to be no cal. I'm changing that to 62.5. That's 2 1/2 servings of V-8 and I wanna be lively and keep to it. ^^ So, for lunch I'll take half a bottle(like a water bottle) of V-8 which is 25. And for breakfast, I'll have half a serving of V-8 and finally, hoping my mommy doesnt make supper before the game, I'll refill the bottle half way and drink that on the way there. This. Is. AWESOME. Except my dad's picking me up early... Uh-oh... OHOh, I'll say I had lunch at school (classic lie, I know). OK, night dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment