Monday, August 15, 2011

School starts tomorrow


I have a half day of school tomorrow to kick off the school year. Then...I'm officially a sophomore. Too bad I'll start with cuts racing up and down my hand and back of wrist. I broke down after over a month and cut. Why?
I thought about the what ifs. What if I never love someone who DOESN'T feel attracted to guys? What if I end up alone? What if...what if it's always like it is between I.M. and me? So I have cuts.
On both arms.
It's a pain.
While I was doing it, I was wondering "What if I need stitches from this? Just before school. That'd be awesome." Don't worry. I haven't ever cut that deep.
To be honest, I'm really hungry and I have enough calories that I'm allowing today that I could use to eat now, but I like saving all the calories for dinner. That way, no matter what I eat, it PROBABLY won't go over my calorie limit.
Started my period at Natsucon. Second day. I think it's over now, though. That explains why I was suddenly 140, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment